Terms & Conditions
PRE-ORDER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Pre-Order Terms and Conditions (this “Agreement”) govern the placing of preorders with Haven Lock, Inc. (the “Company”) for the preorder of the Products (as defined below).
View Safety & Warnings
1. Products. Company may allow you to place preorders for Haven Lock and key fob. Company may also make other Haven Lock labeled products available for preorder, such as Haven Lock t-shirts (all of the foregoing, the “Products”).
2. PreOrder Registration. When placing a preorder for the Products, Company may require you to provide certain information. You represent and warrant that all such information is accurate, and you shall ensure that such information is kept up-to-date. Company shall have no responsibility or liability for inaccurate information or information that later becomes outdated, and shall have no obligation to make efforts to determine the correct up-to-date contact or shipping information. You can update your information at any time prior to your product being shipped in the “my order” section of your account or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Upon the placing of a preorder, Company may verify that any provided payment method is valid, but Company will not charge any payment method except as set forth below.
3. Payment; Shipping. Approximately 90 days or less prior to the shipping of the Products, Company will notify you that the Products are about to be shipped. At any time after the provision of such email, Company may charge your account or provided payment method for the purchase price of the Products and for any applicable shipping and handling fees. YOUR PLACING OF A PREORDER CONSTITUTES YOUR EXPRESS AGREEMENT TO THE CHARGING OF YOUR ACCOUNT OR PROVIDED PAYMENT METHOD AT SUCH TIME. The purchase price does not include import duties, taxes and other government charges, which are your responsibility. Company will provide you with an estimated shipping date. Such date is only an estimate, is subject to change, and Company does not represent or warrant that it will be able to ship the Product by the estimated Date.
4. Cancellation. You may cancel any preorder without penalty until Company has notified you (as per the provisions above) that the Product will ship within approximately 90 days. Company may charge a $25 cancellation fee if you cancel any order after the provision of such notification. Such cancellation fee will be nonrefundable.
5. Purchases are Final once shipped: ONCE A PRODUCT HAS SHIPPED, YOUR PURCHASE IS FINAL, NONCANCELABLE AND NONREFUNDABLE,EXCEPT AS SPECIFIED IN THE APPLICABLE CANCELLATION POLICY AND EXCHANGE POLICY THAT WILL BE SET FORTH BY THE COMPANY IN THE FUTURE AND WHICH MAY BE AMMENDED FROM TIME TO TIME.
6. Terms and Conditions of Sale. The purchase of the Products may be subject to additional terms and conditions provided by Company, including in respect of any software included in the Products, intellectual property embodied in the Products or data collected by the Products. Company will also post a refund policy in the event that you are not satisfied with the Product. Your purchase of the Product will be subject to these terms and conditions and the refund policy.
7. Privacy. If you provide information for the preorder of the Products, Company will not use such information except as necessary or helpful to fulfill your order or as expressly set forth herein. Company will not provide such information to third
parties except as set forth herein. Company may use provided information to create aggregate data that does not identify any specific individual or entity, and provide such aggregate data to its commercial partners on terms of its choosing. Company may use third parties to process any provided information, even if such third parties are not located in your jurisdiction, so long as such third parties are subject to standard confidentiality arrangements. If permitted under law, Company may use contact information that you provide to occasionally send you emails or other communications concerning the Products or other products of the Company. Company will provide data as required by law or as requested by law enforcement. Company may transfer data in the context of a sale of its business or part thereof. Company will take industry standard efforts to store your data, but no method of electronic storage or transmission is completely secure.
8. Miscellaneous. You may not assign or transfer this Agreement or any of your rights or obligations hereunder without Company’s prior written consent. This Agreement will be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Tennessee, and the parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Tennessee with respect to any disputes arising hereunder. Company may provide any notification required hereunder to the email address you provided as part of the preorder registration.
Haven is not an ANSI or BHMA certified door lock and must be correctly installed. You assume all risk associated with the suitability, installation, and performance of the door lock and other third party components, hardware, software and services that you select.