Active Shooter Lockdown System
FACT: Active Shooter Threats are Increasing
Over the past 25 years there has been an increasing number of school shootings and active shooter threats to not only schools, but also offices, places of worship, and medical facilities. As the potential for gun violence toward innocent victims grows exponentially, so does the need for a lockdown solution that can minimize active shooter threats.
SOLUTION: The #1 Active Shooter Prevention Door Lock System
When an active shooter is detected, every second counts. Not only must a lockdown be implemented immediately, but the door locks that protect those who are faced with the threat of violence must be strong, effective, and offer rapid deployment simultaneously to eliminate access from the active shooter.
The HAVEN Lockdown™ is strong (10X stronger than a conventional lock), effective (is impenetrable), and can be deployed immediately and simultaneously to all connected doors when the early warning system detects a threat. It can be operated by an administrator on an integrated panel to lock all doors, or independently within the rooms by key fob, smart phone, or egress button.
The HAVEN Lockdown is a revolutionary, low-cost, access-control, smart door lock designed to detect and prevent intrusions, providing peace of mind and advanced situational awareness. Our technology is trusted by schools, churches, DoD, and law enforcement nationwide. Achieving a holding force of 2,000 lbs, it’s top-rated for stopping power and seamlessly integrates with various security systems, autonomously detecting attacks. The lock notifies security personnel and first responders of breach attempts, pinpointing the threat location. Certified by the Department of Homeland Security, it boasts a proven battery life of over 5 years.
Each Lockdown retail system comes with:
- 1 HAVEN Lockdown (Gen 3)
- 1 green egress button
- 1 USB charging cable and wall adapter
- Mounting hardware for a typical 2 inch, commercial in-swing or out-swing door
The following accessories can be added to your cart from below.
- Door plate kit (per lock)
- eZLO wireless hub controller (per facility)
- Large door loop (per lock)
- Professional installation (per lock)
- Red panic button (per lock)
- 4 button key fob (controls up to 2 locks)
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or support
Required accessory for installation on retail aluminum-framed doors with glass or doors with unconventional door or frame designs.
Required internet connected hub that allows for mobile phone and cloud control of the complete lock system.
Required accessory for the protection of exposed access-control cable during accessory installation.
Required for professional install support.
Optional red panic button that locks the device when pressed.
Optional 4-button keyfob remote that communicates with the hub for remote access.
HAVEN Lockdown Features
- Bluetooth / Z-Wave
- Keyfob, egress button, mobile app, integrated panel
- Manual operation
- One motion unlock compliant
- Fits commercial doors with a standard 2” frame
- Long life internal rechargeable LiPo battery
- Dimensions:15.5×4.1×4.5 (LxWxH)
- FCC, IC, Bluetooth, and UL tested
- 2018 Life Safety Compliant
- meets requirements of chapters 18.104.22.168.4 Classroom Locking to Prevent Unwanted Entry and 22.214.171.124.10.7 Means of Egress
- NFPA 80 Standard for Fire Doors and Other Opening Protectives, Chapter 126.96.36.199
- NFPA 252 Standard Methods of Fire Tests of Door Assemblies
- UL Standard Tested by a NRTL
- UL10C Tested and passed by Guardian Fire Testing Laboratories, 9/24/2019, Report #EER-8-13-19-Z
- UL60950-1 Tested and passed by SGS North America, 1/23/2020, Certificate of Compliance SGSNA/20/SUW/00006
- UL 294 tested and passed by SGS North America
- Independent Strength Testing
- Aptus Design Works Impact Test Report, 6/26/2019, Project #E19023